Awning, rectangular trapezoid WATERTIGHT
Manufactured and assembled according to your specification
Material: Polyester material, water-repellent
- Corners equipped with tiny clamping plate, PVC-reinforced,
- circumferential hemstitch and trim line,
- side lines are pre-tensioned and concave by approx. 6%.
- Due to its light construction, the awning is not designed to withstand high wind speeds.
- The awning must be mounted with a slant of at least 15% to ensure that the water drains off.
- The awning should be tensioned with a suitable device (e.g. tensioning set or turnbuckle)
Please remember to dismantle the awning in case of storm or strong wind.
If not dismantled the awning may be damaged in one way or another. If handled improperly the guarantee will become void.
The awning is not suitable for the winter season as it cannot carry any snow loads!
If you want to check the colour before you make a purchase, order a free of charge sampleOrder now